A week ago Nikki from A Kinder Way nominated me for this award. How nice was that?!
The point is to get people in this community to know one another and get to blogs they maybe don’t know about. So what are the rules:
The blogs I’ve decided to nominate are ones that I enjoy reading or looking at and I hope everyone takes it as a compliment, you really don’t have to do this if you don’t want to. My nominees are…drum roll….:
Answers to Nikki’s questions:
- Why did you start your blog? I wanted to help people be more conscious of the choices they make when choosing cosmetics and introduce some interesting facts about pets I wish I knew before I got mine.
- What was the last kind thing you did for yourself? went home for a week
- What was the last kind thing you did for someone else? Helped an old woman up after falling on the pavement (because her useless daughter just stood there screaming)
- What is your favorite way to pass time besides the computer/phone? Going to the cinema.
- If you could spend an hour with anyone, who would it be? My mom. I really miss her now that I’m abroad.
- What is the last thing you ate? mini mars
- What was the last book you read? Celtic myths and legends by Peter Berresford Ellis (very very interesting).
- What are you passionate about? Animals (and chocolate)
- You just won a trip to anywhere in the world. Where do you go? Australia!
- What is your guilty pleasure? Mariah Carey gossip
- What is your dream career? Veterinary medicine (already pursuing the dream).
11 random facts about myself:
- I’m going to see Adele in Verona!
- My Italian isn’t that good but I just keep talking until someone understands.
- I worked as a legal secretary before deciding to go to vet school at age 28.
- I met my husband on a blind date.
- I volunteered at a wildlife clinic for 2 years.
- Chocolate is my first love.
- But apple pie over chocolate cake any day.
- Come exam period I become extremely superstitious.
- In Israel everyone is in your business all the time, right down to the person sitting next to you on the train. I find myself missing this immensely in Italy where everyone minds themselves.
- I love nature photography and wish I could do it too.
- The next language I want to study is Japanese.
11 questions for my nominees:
- Why did you start your blog and how long have you been doing it?
- Do you have any pets and if yes who are they?
- If you could be really good at something what would it be?
- If you had to choose somewhere else to live where would it be?
- Spiderman or Superman?
- Best place you’ve been?
- What is a random geeky fact you love telling people?
- Favorite book/author?
- What subject do you love researching?
- Who do you admire and why?
- What art form do you like the most?
Looking forward to reading all your answers 🙂